International Conferences on Affective Computing & Intelligent Interaction
The HUMAINE International Conferences on Affective Computing & Intelligent Interaction
The Association for the Advancement of Affective Computing (AAAC) manages the bids and the organisation of the International Conference on Affective Computing and Intelligent Interaction (ACII). The Conference series on Affective Computing and Intelligent Interaction is the premier international forum interdisciplinary research on the design of systems that can recognize, interpret, and simulate human emotions and related affective phenomena.
Affective computing includes, but is not limited to:
- Recognition of Human Affect: Uni- or multimodal recognition of affect from face, body, gesture, voice text, or physiology; affective face/body animation; expression and gesture recognition; sentiment analysis.
- Synthesis of Human Affect: Affective speech synthesis, modeling and animation, synthesis of auditory affect bursts, synthesis of multimodal affective behavior).
- Affective Interfaces: Affective brain-computer interfaces, design of affective loop and affective dialog systems; mobile, tangible, haptic and virtual/augmented interfaces; affectively-smart environments; affectively proactive interfaces.
- Social and Behavioral Science Involving Affective Computing: Cognitive affective models; models of moral decision-making; tools for social science research; computational models of emotion; psychological factors in affective computing (personality, culture); ethical issues; dyadic and group affective processes.
- Affective and Social Robotics and Virtual Agents: Emotions in robot cognition and action, embodied issues in emotion; affective virtual agents; memory, reasoning, and learning of affective systems; affective architectures for virtual & robotic systems.
- Affective Applications: Databases and tools; biometrics; medical; assistive; virtual reality; entertainment; education; ambient intelligence; industrial.